Hey walt ! [ATTACH]
Yup, that's when ours quit! Marketplace/CL. Buy an older one if possible...it'll outlast 3 or 4 of the new ones...and all for a couple hundo...
[IMG] [IMG]
Amazing the advancements since then! :whistle: [IMG]
[IMG]
Need pics...:ithappened:
Congrats! :handshake:
Our outdoor cats have eliminated any mouse issues around here...I feed them enough to keep them around, but not enough that they won't hunt for...
I've probably made it a round before noticing. But that's better than the summer help kid at work that would forget to turn the deck on...more...
I can check off all but 1 or 2 of those...
Regarding the wheels, can you mark the correct holes and then plug the other ones with rubber plugs or something?
And to be available so quickly for mobile service...! :whistle: :thumbs:
When she finally agrees to go on that bike vacation with you... [IMG]
Well that stinks! When that happens to me, I take 1 ibuprofen, 1 acetaminophen, do some stretching, then walk backwards on a treadmill for a...
I think the "big picture" is planned/put into motion, maybe yet a bit early for the last minute chit chat?
I can see the sign out front now: "Eggshooterists snotty lil saw shop" Repairs while you wait, and wait, and wait... ;) :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
So my FIL takes his mowers (Cub Z turn, and Honda pushmower) to the shop to have them serviced, nobody there at that moment so he drops them off...