I’m tired just looking at your completed piles!!! :salute: Can’t wait to see pics of the finished shed! :yes:
Fantastic return! Sounds like great progress and good news about the saw performing well for you with minimal detriment to the ol’ body. :yes:
Got plenty of use and food out of it and it will continue its life as intended w/ your sister. That’s pretty good in my book. Hope you put up a...
:handshake:
Very cool. And welcome to FHC Old-Feller :handshake: So, is the stove able to have mass “packed” around it or added in some way? Granted you...
Or make a friend inside the 5 mile radius!!! :thumbs: :D
Yeah- what up with that Woodchucker ??? :eek: o_O :D
No. I called up the local burners I know and got to work. :yes:
Yep! Several years ago, the rental house next to us received a trim up of a few silver maples… asked the local tree removal boss/owner about the...
Possibly the only laughable aspect of this pic is thinking any of us could manage to do the same today… with those historical conditions present.
One heck of a system, System :thumbs: Outstanding :salute:
:cheers:
X 2! Have a great one Fanatical1 :salute:
Great pics of the helpers. :handshake: Super nice looking Osage :salute:
If taken green off the stump, I would agree. But DDBarkless BL… at the top of the list, IMHO. Of course, you know as we all do… we’ve all been...
:rofl: :lol: :handshake:
A couple of the pieces showing end grain seem to have a large center pith that I’ve never seen in BL. My 2¢.
Hey, if that’s what floats yer boat Clem… :eek: :rofl: :lol: JK bud… :handshake:
Well… amateur cutter was close… :thumbs: :handshake: That saw really is a looker, Fan! :salute:
Thems fighting words, brother. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I could agree with this statement if we were looking at Ohio from a...