Ha. Yep. When our volunteered time permits. :salute:
That would suppose I’m on the forum as often as many others. Nope, not the case. :salute:
:rofl: :lol: :salute:
Ew Gross! :rofl: :lol:
“A little bit of tongue” Where the he!! else would your tongue be...? Oh wait, forgot who I quoted. :wacky: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
No you dint... o_O :rofl: :lol:
I bet that concert almost rivals when you hear the dinner bell… :eek: :wacky: :rofl: :lol: I know… any feelings left… yadda, yadda, yadda. :D
Looks great... :salute: Probably wouldn’t want to move it more than once.:bug: :handshake:
If the [sugar shack] Cabin is a’ rockin’.... o_O :rofl: :lol:
FIFY Now we know just how sad you were to miss this gtg... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Any desire to say how far south?
Thank you walt for taking the time to say a few things about our departed brother.:( Everything you said was spot on, and I’m especially glad you...
Same here, X 2 dogs!
Neat and tidy as usual Greg.:thumbs: Great pics!:salute:
Is that what y’all call rhododendron? Regardless, a wonderful and beautiful sight at the change from April to May. :yes:
No. I actually picked that up here, when I used to be one thems moderated. Come to think of it, I still feels moderated, sometimes. :whistle:...
Love it! :salute: Ditto. :handshake:
Happy birthday Stinny :thumbs:
It’s all good, I’ve seen them in action, but not removing gravel from grass. I’m sure there’s a video of that conditional use out there. :yes:
You sure it’s not black locust…? :picard: :D :rofl: :lol: Maybe HVBW…. :wacky: