:handshake:
Some things do get that way, yes… :whistle: :rofl: :lol: I like the set up jo191145 :yes:
Yep, I agree with pignut. And although I prefer to throw some chunks of shag in the smoker, pignut heartwood should do fine. [ATTACH] Whether...
I’d be concerned about the land in terms of permeability. Once the pond/lake area is excavated, further testing will need conducted to make sure...
That wall treatment looks like someone invited Mr. Hanky to leave his signature artwork...
Forgive me Lyle, but how is buying stain any less impactful to the environment. The processes of manufacturing that or any similar product are way...
I was asking walt but intentionally quoted your post for comparison. :handshake:
Yessir. Still there! Took that pic when Keith Babcock and I were heading south this past October.
Correct me if I’m wrong walt, was this a school? [ATTACH]
Like so many other areas of the country I’m sure, ‘round here used motor oil is still the go to. I mean really, if we stopped and watched the...
Beautiful variety of daffodils!!!
FIFY :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
If a member gets to being out of control to that level, they will only need one thing- band camp.
:zip: :whistle: :sherlock: :yes:
I appreciate your efforts recording the #’s. Not full firewood nerd at all, in my book… although it’s good to poke a little fun at ourselves every...
:zip: :rofl: :lol: Ahhhh, my mind digresses… :picard:
The bigger half of our voluntary work is actually done by the vigilance and self policing of members themselves, and we mods are especially...
S’all good. It don’t cost any of us a cent to joke. :salute:
I know. :handshake: