I've been told that you should always separate them beforehand, much due to fear/adrenaline impacting the flavor of the meat Once again, I have...
By George, if you don't hit 150, it surely is because you ran outta wood, not because of lack of effort. :thumbs:
Kinda chilly for summertime. ;) :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Kinda reminds me of Lock Haven Pa My mom grew up there, I still have family there and lived there with my G'parents for kindergarten, and then...
I'm sure you can find some grillin wood on the journey home. :thumbs: Unless you are just teasing us with a sample of the sausages, you have room...
No issues amateur cutter :) Thx J. Dirt :thumbs: I've used my 2T come-a-long in the past, but I seldom take it and rope up on the hill, but...
I'm guessing SIL is the one who says "better hope that goes the right way." Nice work
Well, to be fair, being only 8, they really shoulda got him some chaps as well. ;)