Don't I know that one. :picard: :emb:
Think he'll be back for that soon? Or go somewhere else? :confused:
So, did sell him a "partial" cable? :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :picard: That's a very true fact right there. :yes:
:ups: Got a new gadget today. After recording on the downhill a few days back, I was reminded why I always have two hands on the "reigns" coming...
I'll show up a bit later. :sleeping: :coldone:
Excellent work there. :thumbs:
Nice ride leoht :yes: Definitely a well maintained vehicle. :thumbs::thumbs:
No need to apologise, life happens. GL in getting caught up in the real world. :)
As long as it keeps moving, keep using it :thumbs: We used to do the same when we lived in town. You weren't supposed to have any fires. :loco:...
According to the drying chart, Firewood BTU & Drying Chart HL should get 24 months of drying time, so you may or may not be good there...
Nice!!! :dex::dex:
Looks like a day very well spent thewoodlands :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Beat me to it. :yes: :cheers:
Hope everything went well with the specialist. :) He's certainly cone a long way on his recovery. :thumbs::thumbs:
Welcome aboard Lepus :cheers: Sitting in round form, unsplit there's not as much surface area for the moisture to escape. I'm kinda surprised...
Seems there's not much airflow, so that in itself will lengthen drying time. Not sure that a chucked pile will make a huge difference in this...
Glad that they came out great. :thumbs:
As a fan of the :cheers::pete::coldone: Work is work, after that, all bet's are off. :drunk:
Hope it's good reefer. ;) :picard: