Beautiful scenery Ralphie :yes:
Both are terrible events. :confused: We have a tree on our road that leans on (I believe) a power line, and it's been that way for years. Wierds...
I never noticed it till he mentioned it. :binoculars: Yep, that should keep the roof up. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: First time I read that it went.. :emb: I was thinking, I'm not sure how that helps, and is a strange place for your beer. :loco:...
Happy birthday CBVT.
Enjoy your evening. :yes: :cheers:
I do believe that model costs a bit more. :doh:
:thumbs::thumbs: :cheers:
I didn't read in that story that he's an illegal/undocumented. He had a CDL license, whether he should have or not is a different ballgame. NY's...
Certainly no fan of 90° temps :doh: But sugar maple :thumbs:
Welcome aboard Ford101 :cheers: Seems you'll fit in here quite rightly. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: My wallet would be shaking in fear. :jaw: That is one of the reasons I drive from home to work and then reverse the order. No...
Ugghh :confused: Hope the "streak" ends. Take care of yourself Mwalsh9152 Hope everything goes well. :yes:
If that was me, fortunately I don't remember it. o_O
Man, rough week for you. :confused:
billb3 They recommend 32G max. "Recommend to use max 32GB class 10 micro SD card, please format the SD card (not included) in the camera before...
They are good at that aren't they. :whistle: Spectator's always have the bestest ideas on how something should be done. :picard:
X2 ^^ :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :hair:
Remember Turbo, It's just a building. If God is with you, buildings don't matter. I haven't set foot in a "place of worship" in a great many...
X2 ^^^ That Yota should serve you well for many years. :yes: