Better now than later. :saw:
Nice :thumbs: I'm gonna be lazy and not go back to look it up, what size PB? :emb:
:rofl: :lol: She'll be 96 at that point, unless she's on her "chariot" (the quad), I think I'll be able to outrun(outwalk) her. :D But.. one...
Thx Urban Woods Just measured it, 84.5 " circumference/26.9" diam at breast. Maybe I'll harvest it in 30 yrs when I turn 80. :sherlock: :saw:
Our biggest BW [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Very true, I grew up with a BW in our backyard, and had my hands stained brown many times. I actually like the smell, others not so much. :)
Black walnut leaf clusters have many more leaflets, usually smaller in size. BW bark, deeply furrowed [ATTACH] BW leaf cluster [ATTACH]...
Welcome aboard Trevor. Bark is an easy tell between black walnut and ash. Pics shortly.
:eek: OK, 9 or 10 whitetail. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: About how much meat poundage off of a moose that size? I'd figure somewhere in the...
Congrats :thumbs:
Quite a beast. Well, maybe not in the scale y'all have there, but that's probably about 5 whitetail deer. :rofl: :lol: Have never hunted...
Well Seasoned you using 6x6?
That explains a lot. Hadn't considered that the underlying form would be in such short supply, but it stands to reason that they arent a...
Quite a mount. :yes: From 2015 eh, wow, didn't realize it took that long to process. :eek:
X2 ^^^ :dennis:
Congrats on the anniversary hovlandhomestead
Well, if you're sharing the :popcorn: I'll share the :coldone: :cheers: Still curious what the problem turned out to be. :sherlock:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Our past dog Linux would do the same. If it squeaked, it wouldn't for long. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
How 'bout it.. :picard: I've been waiting anxiously for the final verdict. :popcorn: :hair: