That reminds me of a deep dish pizza. :drool:
Fairly certain we don't have that around here, but good to know. :yes:
Very sorry Ohio Definitely a great companion. RIP
Ahh yesss :drool: Now it's time to kick back, drink beer, and BBQ. :cheers: :cool: Oh, gonna throw some potatoes in later on. :grizz:
Just got the briquettes fired up, let them get going. This has been rubbed and set in the fridge for nearly an hour now. Used sesame oil with...
It never gets old watching that machine in action. :cool:
Morning everyone :coffee: 64°F with a bit of a breeze here this morning. Thunderstorms came through a few times yesterday, just some quick...
Looking great :yes: I see the quad already found a spot out of the elements. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Didn't find any old Chevy's back there? As long as there's no gators, you should be good to go. :thumbs:
Even nicer to have a mill on hand to do what you want, with what you got. :thumbs::thumbs: I'm sure you'll find some use for those. :whistle: :yes:
I think what he's saying is, remember what you did, so you can make sure to do it again :yes:
Ya, that's a bit "crazy close" for my liking. :bug:
More batteries :thumbs::thumbs: You'll always find something else to power. :whistle:
Sounds like a great plan. :thumbs::thumbs:
Hobby's are expensive, I'd look for a job. :eek: OK. Not :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: At 50, I didn't prepare for retirement in my younger days, so...
It's a shame when people figure they can just drop off their dead/downed trees on your property. :picard: Well, looks like you have some...
If you're storing them undercover for 2 more years, I wouldn't worry about them. It's nice when the bark falls off. :thumbs:
Fixed that up for ya. :) Never had moose meat, but always willing to try it. :grizz: Bison is another I've wanted to try. Heard it's pretty good.
Morning everyone :coffee: Supposed to be warm and rainy today, hopefully no much rain though. Going to my friend's daughter's grad party...
:drool: Seems to me that we get around the same amount in a WT, maybe a bit less. Just figured with the dense bone structure required, a moose...