Hadn't heard of them till now. But then again, I've never had need of five racks at one time.
Nice looking trails Reloader :thumbs:
Morning everyone :coffee: 75 n humid this morning. :picard: Have some running around to do today, but mostly plan to relax. Hope everyone has a...
Not good, but as Midwinter said, as long as they got to it before rupturing. Will definitely take some healing time. Not the type of pic I was...
Glad it wasn't a heart attack. Definitely be careful with that new mower.
69 and humid already. :picard: But, last workday for the week. 4 day weekend. :dancer: Have a great day everyone :)
Enjoy the times with your folks. :yes: Hope the ear infection clears well, and soon. :)
If you go that route, we need the pics or it didn't happen. :ithappened: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :heidi::heidi: I've done that both...
X2 ^^ definitely Hope the park life is treating ya well.
Ribs came out great, potatoes not so much. :confused: I had grabbed a bag of white potatoes, not russets, and they required some microwave time...
On the grill for the final round, already been on for 15 min, flipped once. [ATTACH] Kept the tail end to try without sauce. I'm really liking...
Looking good Chvymn99 :yes:
Thx, Planning to pull them @1 1/2 hrs then onto the gas grill for direct heat BBQ sauce for around 30 min Neglected the potato info, I found this...
Funny you kicked this back up buZZsaw BRAD, earlier I did a Google search, we actually have them in NY, but I'd imagine it's more in the...
They certainly look mighty tasty. :drool: :cheers:
Yep, never second guess the nose. :) Sorry for the meat loss though. :confused: Ribs in foil just a few minutes ago, sry no pics, was wanting it...
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs::thumbs:
No clue on how to price that out. :whistle:
Like the shade umbrella :thumbs::thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I showed that cheese bread pic to Chazsbetterhalf "Ooohhh.. I want some" was her response. :yes: