Morning everyone :coffee: Nice out so far, only 74°, but we're likely to get showers/thunderstorms off and on all day. Hope everyone has a great...
I fixed the riding mower, then abandoned the great outdoors. I have AC for a reason. :dennis:
Lawnmower fixed. :thumbs: The drive belt jumped a pulley for some reason. All the pulleys are solid, not much give, and spin freely. Dunno,...
Very nice MAF143 :cool: Some great looking boards there.
Maybe I'll skip the bison. :rofl: :lol: Perhaps an isolated incident, I've got a friend that loves bison, he had some when he was out west on...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Always a good thing. :yes: Morning everyone :coffee: Up late last night, up late this morning. Gonna be another hot one today. Gonna have to...
:p:p :picard:
X 1000 ^^ Co-worker's couldn't understand why I'd take tomorrow off without pay. (Plant shutdown) Simple answer, I can make more money, can't...
:thumbs::thumbs: We've had rain off and on all day, sometimes hard, other times mild.
As one that did a small part in that, I thank you. I don't want to presume to speak for all Vet's, but it was an honor to serve the country that...
Happy Independence day to all. :salute::usa:
And the BB was installed. [ATTACH] Might take me a bit, but I will Git'R Done if given enough time. :yes:
It looks so lonely. :confused: [ATTACH] I took it off to hook up the box blade, I want to level some ground for new woodstacks. BTW.. I su¢€...
Hey thewoodlands during a search I came across this, Might be worth a look [MEDIA]
LMFAO Not sure that's a real news item, but it is humourous as heck. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :eek: Generally speaking of course. :rofl:...
[ATTACH]
:popcorn::coldone:
I heard yesterday that they are making toasters with circuit boards in them. :loco: :crazy:
Kinda reminds me of black walnut, but not positive.