Not me, we have top load washer. Mwalsh9152 gave that solid advice. :yes:
Congrats, enjoy the time off. :thumbs:
Thx cnice_37 that's reassuring. I'm sure the boxblade was all the way up, so I'll keep that in mind if I hear that again. Hoping I won't. :)
Morning everyone :coffee: A nice one here today, 63° low humidity and a slight breeze. :) Hope everyone has a great day :)
:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I understand fully what you're saying, but found that funny. :)
Seriously glad they "slept" through the cutting & winching. :hair::hair: Not a fan.. not at all. :eek: Was that nest on one of the power line...
Know all about that. :makeitrain":makeitrain" Don't need to be this guy.. :sir: But don't wanna be this guy.. :heidi:
thistle Mac's are right up his alley. Nice score. :yes:
3 small ones is still way better than a single large one. :hair:
BTW.. thanks for all the help and information guys. :)
That was something else I considered, my shorts did catch on the PTO selector lever, but PTO engagement lever was still in the up/disengaged...
Transmission was in turtle mode, 4wd engaged. Only high and low on the transmission. See no evidence of any leaks, broken, or disconnected lines.
I checked hyd fluid level, sitting 2/3 up the hash marks. Now it's cooled down and sounds normal again. [MEDIA] Think it was too hot?? I...
Ok, she's handling the video end, but I have one that isn't as pleasant. 'bota started making a very different noise at the end of a hydraulic...
Love the markings on that cat. :cool:
Certainly a space saving upgrade. And @ $750, one heck of a score. :thumbs::thumbs: I think someone hands out a certain "award" for scores like...
Same here. We've watched his shows quite a few times. :rofl: :lol:
Wow, missed your question. :doh: Kev covered it. :thumbs: :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Hey J. Dirt need a keychain? [ATTACH]