I don’t have either model, but I’ll vouch for Kubota. We’ve had a Kubota tractor at work for about 20yrs. It’s been run by some serious cabbages...
He might have deforested the island :saw:
Nice work! I finished stacking and cleaning up debris after work today, so I’d be set for a cutting day tomorrow :saw:
I was believing it until resisting arrest
Like the logging shows where even eating lunch is a near death experience. If Brad had slipped on that ice while loading Black Locust on his...
Never been in a casino and have no desire to lose money. I have spent a few hours playing Doom and Collin McRae rally.
It’s a demo, so we will find out soon. For a grass cutter! A man would have to have a $90k diesel and $20k trailer to show it off properly
If I had 30k getting dusty I wouldn’t mind getting one of these [ATTACH] Supposedly gets 7hr run time on a charge
Well I try to add some artistic impression to pics of the same chainsaws. It’s cheaper than buying different saws too
Sorry for being late I don’t often visit off topic Please add me
034S’ turn for action [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
272xp update :yes: Replaced the switch and problem solved. The switch does have a screw and it was there. I had an extra switch that I bought for...
36 It looks like I’m going to have to move wood into the house 1 more time to cover some cool nights.
As far as I know they just hang out in the wood and scatter once you move the splits.
Does your tree service buddy have a grapple truck, or a skid steer and dump truck? I’d say it’s time to cash in some of the saw fixin. That’s a...
I was baptized in the church of new saws=saving $
I handled the 592 with a 28” light bar and it felt pretty light and balanced. No cutting demos I tried to get a free hat for Brad [ATTACH]
It was nice not having to wake up and head straight to the stove and not having to stay up to pack the stove before going to bed and not having to...
I like the bare metal look. Wish it continued to the tip and the labels were decals that could be removed. I have a Forester Platinum bar that I...
Ok just trying to get an idea of how long it takes to reach the stage where it splits clean and easy