[ATTACH]
Mine was only $450 so I can’t have fancy doplar images
Might be a ripper [ATTACH]
This is Yellowood wood [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
No but it’s on the list of things I’ll never have. My work has one to demo
The Gravely ev is noticeably quieter than a gas powered equivalent. It makes a strange e motor noise at travel speed, but while cutting you mostly...
Wow that’s a lot of :stacker:
One looks like oak to me, with the darker grain. Never seen a Chestnut plank.
I’m burning some KC nuggets tonight for the first time and thought about your post. If any of your New England comrades are going to be at the...
Outstanding progress. :thumbs: I’d be proud of accomplishing that much splitting and stacking in a long weekend.
My extra chains are in a labeled box or hanging with an extra bar they belong with. I sharpen on the saw until used up, so I don’t keep a lot of...
It has wind protection from the other trees on the cavity side, so it may outlive you, or it could fall next weekend to prove me wrong.
Looked it up and it’s Sweet Betsy.
I don’t know what it is and accidentally hit one with roundup today.
Yeah it was dead 8-10 years before falling. Still some good rock solid White Oak rounds. First time splitting pine and it was holding water like a...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My wife got fooled good yesterday. My daughter was at a friends house and the friends mom called my wife to tell her Sierra had an accident and...
I get splinters almost exclusively from oak splits. It’s when I’m filling a canvas bag to bring inside. If I can’t pull them out I’ll use fn...