I’m going to say Linden
I was out at 800
and still burning wood and a bird’s nest in a beehive. Spring at my place [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I’ll say don’t sell it. How many folks have a mint 044 in their collection? I’ve never seen a mint 044. I got my used 044 for $150 and I’d never...
I’m starting to feel like Ace hardware’s have an unfair advantage. Everyplace around here says light bars are back ordered, but I have not been to...
Bark looks like cherry but the wood reminds me of Bradford Pear
Is it split and stacked yet?
Welcome to the club! I’d be interested in seeing your chainsaw collection.
Did they trade in the rusty chute chipper? Can’t say I’ve ever seen a rusty chute chipper. From salt or fire?
Willow and Red Oak [ATTACH]
Sweet! I got a fresh load of Willow Oak waiting on it [ATTACH]
Still don’t know anything [MEDIA]
I ran into a guy yesterday looking to sell me his Homelite C52. I’d never use the saw, but it’s still picking at my brain because the bar on it is...
Agreed give FHC folks the first crack at it. :thumbs: By tomorrow I may have talked myself into it
Attn buZZsaw BRAD
Oh man that’s a beauty! I’m sure there is a Stihl fanatic willing to pay top dollar for it. FBM seems to be the place most people look at first....
I know it’s seasoned right when I open the stove doors and the heat from the coals feels like it’s giving my face a 1st degree burn. Chestnut Oak...
Upper right hand corner. World renowned for cigarettes Winston Salem
Apparently a roadside attraction in Michigan [MEDIA]
Most of the cc sticker survived. I don’t think mine has that raised piece of plastic near the oil cap. Nice saw. I like mine a lot. Easy starting...