See if Donny Walker can hook you up on a 241. I wouldn’t recommend getting a$$ raped on a clapped out 200. I like a light 40cc pro saw and you...
Buy another saw :doh:
Mine is on the way, so I should find out soon. Most of my cutting sessions don’t require fill ups. I could cut more, but I stop when I have a few...
Worst inflation since 81 and need gas $?
[strong arm emoji]
A problem I’ve encountered is people ask for wood and never pick it up and than you have to make another trip to pick it up. I’ve said it has to...
Yes I think saws are a great self gift. Congrats the 462 is strong
Maybe there should be sticker trading? I got stickers laying around everywhere from the dirt bike days. Gave away a huge Honda sticker that I’d...
Did it come with the motomix? That would look great on the side of a white f150.
:thumbs: Phew I was worried for a minute. It happened to me once and I didn’t like it.
I’ve had these for at least 10yrs if that tells you anything. [ATTACH]
No more wood to chop?
5,000 lbs
Yes, they are the lightest light bar.
Long weekends = extra :saw::axe::stacker::woodsign::thumbs:
Nice load and pile of rounds! :yes:
I bet they would love to get it out of their lawn.
37/66 burning cherry and ash. Supposed to get up to 66 today.
Forsyth
My daughters shed and no idea what’s nesting there. Lots of springtime visitors that I don’t recognize. Had some wood ducks until I had to cut...