Not much brush to clean up. I hauled 2 loads to the ditch. [ATTACH]
My biggest Hickory is to the right, so I didn’t want to tear it up [ATTACH]
Thanks for the tutorial, now I will post the missing pics [ATTACH]
Edit test :yes: [ATTACH]
Yea I tend to let mine get past due before cutting them down. Most of the trunk was solid and there is less limbing to do when everything breaks...
[ATTACH]
Had a dead red in the yard, so I finally cut it down. One more after this and I can get back to the hauled in wood piles. Looks like I can only...
Rollomatic ES and GB is the orange bars
That Ace gives me the creeps , but they usually have pro Stihls no one else has. I have one more place to check for a 20” light bar before I’ll...
Checked another Ace today for a light bar. No light bars, but they had an 881. First time seeing one in real life. [ATTACH]
The venomous Pakistani fuel weevil is my guess.
Smashed finger pain is the worst imo. I’m sure you’ll find a way to hoard with the injury, but relaxing is cool too while it heals. You won’t get...
That sucks! I hope you heal up quickly. I’ve crushed my fingers before. [ATTACH]
Apparently HP2 is also back ordered, so I had to settle for this. [ATTACH] Stopped at 2 different Ace hardware’s looking for a 20” Stihl Light...
Some places including Greensboro NC are offering a bounty for Bradfords. Show a before and after of a cut down Bradford and get a 3gal tree in...
and cortisone
Ball is good
I’ll get some HP2 today and wait on the stoop for brown Santa to show up. :ups:
Walker's Saw Shop LTD. If they are available in Canada
I could classify at least 50% of mine as rarely used. Rule #1 Wants>needs