I remember when all I used/needed was a 260 and 044 :rofl: :lol:
I went out this morning to spray Pear, English Ivy, Wisteria, Poison Ivy, Honeysuckle, Knockout Rose, some weird chit ground cover bleeding over...
Easter Azalea [ATTACH]
457lb
Yes they are beauties that will make lots of squares and rectangles. Probably have to cut them all in half when the 400 shows up. :saw:
Thanks, the 661 is safe, because of the 28” bar and big wood power. It’s the 70cc group that’s crowded. Some of them may be seeing less daylight...
That is a rough saw for sure. It looks like it was pumping bar oil over everything except the bar. Think of all the tree services, utility...
Tight as a tick [ATTACH] Still get a rush from cutting it loose [ATTACH] 28” bar was a bit short [ATTACH] [ATTACH] She wasn’t there when I...
I did, but I still have to do it. Yes it’s good to be focused while cutting. As soon as I dipped my bar into the dirt, I knew it was time to stop...
She looks happy to be in the woodpile
I got yesterday’s tree stacked, so I’m going to put another on the ground today. [ATTACH] It’s got some back lean and there are other trees I...
Those rigs look ready for the zombie apocalypse. Nice looking setup and wood hauls!
It was perfect weather for making firewood. I have one more bigger Red Oak to crash and that’s it, unless something dies this summer. There are...
I was born in Minneapolis and when we moved to NC I wondered why people up North stayed there.
The fun parts over [ATTACH]
Is the fuel filter still attached to the end of the hose? Maybe it vacuumed the gas tank and carb screen is clogged or the fuel filter is clogged...
I’m an equal opportunity cutter
My wife was looking for some yesterday. She said they grow at the base of Poplar and Ash. We have lots of Poplar, no Ash, no Morels. It’s probably...
No entiendo give away. The 262 is the cleanest crispest high revving Husqvarna I’ve ever used.
The finished product ready to split [ATTACH]