Wife texted this morning to ask if they are having babies. [ATTACH]
What if you like not being approached?
Yes it’s fast and it’ll dig faster once I take a file to the rakers. I’m sure my buddy is polishing the teeth on his 044 right now. :saw:
35 and burning cherry ash and KC. Temps up 50deg later in the week. Straight to summer :emb:
It looks like the break handle got melted off.
Stack It in Death Valley?
999#
Can I call the manager on this guy for saw abuse?
Ok I’ll paste the link back up. I wasn’t sure if It was a link to my YouTube account or just the video. Tried to get help from my youngen but she...
Your assuming I have a laptop/desktop :rofl: :lol: This is all the oak I felt comfortable turning into cookies. It feels like I could grind the...
Welp I just learned why all my videos are uploading as shorts. Shorts won’t appear on FHC
GB bar $35 [ATTACH] XCUT C83 was free [ATTACH] XS400 priceless [ATTACH] no restrictions here [ATTACH] time to [ATTACH] :dex: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sneak peek of the open box. Snatched it up on my way to pick up my daughter from school. Still at least an hr away from letting it rip. [ATTACH]
Today’s the day :dancer::banana: It’s going to be a long day at work [ATTACH]
That’s a sweet looking compressor that will pack plenty of air. :yes:
The thing that puzzled me was 2 stroke dirt bikes recommended 32:1 and replacing rings maybe piston at 40hrs. I did it several x and most if not...
It’s a method used to get around paying workman’s comp. There’s a guy/tree service here that sends out mass mailings and than subs out the jobs....
That feeling when cutting with big saws [ATTACH] wife took this pic yesterday while kayaking Looks ready to remove a jugular
I’m grateful to be on the southern end of this system, but I’ll still need to burn wood for the next few nights. [ATTACH]
When I joined the site I had 3 Stihls and 2 Husky, so it’s more than doubled.