The last saw I loaned out was the 260 Pro. It was the only saw I was willing to loan out at the time. I knew the good hearted young man and...
Filed down the drags before noodles [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have to be on my A game because this saw heads for the dirt in a hurry.
I have a 24” stihl light on a 462 and it’s holding up well. It’s had typical rail burs on the sprocket end right before the taper begins. I have a...
If you have any Ace Hardware’s near you, I found one loaded with light bars 25-36”. I found another small town hardware that had 25” +. Just...
My 20” light bar came in yesterday and I picked it up today. I mentioned the slow boat from China delivery and what I heard about orders not being...
Ok than it could snap any minute :eek:
Is the rope binding it to the other tree? If a strong gust comes up I bet it could snap everything. Might be a temporary measure until the tree...
Looks like golf course quality turf :yes:
It’s under a huge white oak with ivy under it. Came up naturally
Always exciting when I see the Paw Paws I pollinated bare fruit. If they survive they will be the size of a small fist and ripen in August [ATTACH]
White Oaks germinate well in English Ivy [ATTACH]
Probably not a piece in that my splitter could bust.
There’s a new one that might be a contender, but it’s mostly situational.
If I had one I’d be scouring the woods for Hornbeams, Sassafras, Mulberry, BL, Hickory, Cherry and Dogwood. Things could get out of control pretty...
Looks like chestnut oak to me
I dont think I’ve ever seen a pile of scabbards.
I had a coworker get killed. I cut a tree down for his dad once, so I guess he figured it was something he could do too. He had a rope attached to...
I’ve been thinking this is a HL, but the bark is different from the OP’s pic [ATTACH]
Lots of empty space left in your yard :stacker:
Done! A new saw would speed up your recovery for sure. It’s medical and scientific fact that new saws aid in healing.