Wow, no Stihl left behind! I’m a fan of the 460. It’s a rock solid dependable easy starting no nonsense machine.
A deep forest gristled old Hornbbeam in an inaccessible Appalachian valley.
Kwanzan Cherry gets that big and has similar bark.
Will we get an answer on price before mid may? If he’s like some of the tree guys I know it may be mid November before he gets to it.
Yeah you’re in the wrong place with a problem like that :rofl: :lol: I snagged some more cherry today too :woodsign: It’s good stuff to have while...
This site needs a busted back emoji. Nice loads of clean primo easy splitting wood. :salute:
A big umbrella of a Weeping Cherry [ATTACH]
2.5 cords for $2200
Fringe tree, I think it’s also called old man’s beard
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some would say the best!
Imo they are rivaled only by Sugar Maple for fall color. It’s a slow growing tree, so the one in the picture has to be an oldie.
The USDA native range map shows it reaching the SW corner of Pennsylvania, but mostly a Southeastern tree.
They are common around here, but it’s rare to see one this big and most of the time older ones have cavities. I’d say it’s easily 20-22” dbh. In a...
A twofer Tuesday. A no longer dead standing white oak and cherry [ATTACH]
There was a painful learning curve that included detached bits, pins and stitches.
Wow, congrats on picking up a signed edition of a classic BL buster. I hope it provides you many years of loyal service. :saw:
I have a 3” cylinder run by a 12hp engine and 18gpm pump. It’s faster than I can handle. Most of the time it’s running just above idle. If you...
Wow you’re way ahead of me. Sometimes I procrastinate chimney sweeping until a week or two before time to burn again. :yes:
If the 400 is having the problem with a 25” bar have you turned bar oil output to max? Another culprit could be the bar. Do you have another bar...