I saw bit of the attached leaves looked like chestnut, a couple of the top pieces are white oak. All the same relative BTU's -nice load
a couple steps up a 6' step ladder..pfft;) Fully extended 28' on the back of my pickup truck and the GF b$%&#$ and went inside while I perfectly...
I got picked up by the cops ~9yo for burning down some brush on a dirt pile -my first contribution to heating the earth, - well probably not as my...
Chestnut oak? my eyes may be failing me;)
You probably have a larger population of warm blooded animals to host the ticks - deer populations are much larger than they once were not sure...
It'll never get cold enough to kill the ticks especially with any snow pack. We get a real heavy dose of ticks(the dogs do anyways) in May-June...
You can't beat watching the cars thunder by in person but the travel in/out is the distraction Bringing your own cooler is the only thing keeping...
Alabama isn't Florida:D Keeping it Nascar related I had to fire the stove up after we got back from the race last spring - cold and wet weekend,...
Talladega is 9miles from the house. My neighbor and I go to every spring race and leave ~lap 100 to watch the remainder at the house to avoid the...
This was different PBS special than one that aired ~6yrs ago. It studied the sun cycle if I remember correctly is a 7yr light cycle affecting...
I got the delayed text message in the shop after I got a cup of coffee:mad:
It's ~3.5gal on a swap, the filled tank is ~4.7gal....I stopped on the way home from town and had it filled but the price difference didn't seem...
Best thing is you don't have to stop to pee:rofl: :lol: just go man...just go
That does look like hickory more likely bitternut - usually has a less pronounced furrow but they all burn and smell the same. You have chit load...
Backwoods Savage. He is the one that will educate you on how to get wood c/s/s for 3yrs.....and use a milkcrate to split your firewood with your...
By the time it gets to you we may snowpacalypse 2.0 here - a mixed bag for tonight everyone stocking up for milk-sandwiches. Under 3" two weeks...
oh and those propane bills are 5+yrs old, I filled one of my 5gal cylinder for $23 today:mad: should have just taken the short cylinder exchange...
When I go to my private arborists tree dump it's ~20mi round trip but only hardwoods and nice straight ones at that so time consumption is very...
Welcome aboard and congratulations on moving out of the hood and into the wood. The get together is for measuring who's saw is bigger, burning...
A chocked down dogwood burn. Brought the saw with me up to the wood pile and cut a multi trunk dogwood that's been laid over for 5-6 years now -...