[ATTACH] Had one bag left while rifling through the freezer, baby red potatoes and some fresh yellow corn. It's taking the required hot tub soak...
There are enough limbs on my property every few weeks from a storm to fill two halves of 55gal poly drums with rope handles. One Half gets the...
Welcome aboard. So are we talking free standing or insert?
Those Max Traxx are sweet Stinny - I can only imagine cranking the handlebars though,,, I feel for you. You might look into one of those skidding...
4x4's will work fine for the corner posts - just stay away from the box stores(nothing against Lowes/HD but the lumber is lacking in anything but...
No...... 98F and St. Bernard's tongue in your jockey's is summer hot - if you get my drift
I'm not inspecting just cause I'm DONE burning for the year(the preseason fall sweep yes) - spring has set in here 81 today woohooo!!!!! The slab...
Scary deal - same thing here at my homestead, off the road but at least the hydrant is straight through the woods to the house. I actually keep a...
Hey guys been busy with work the shutdown season and all. Saw my neighbor dropped and topped some oaks for a new fence line - both red oaks they...
Hard to look back on the dangerous chit I did on the farm near death experiences and all when I worked so hard to get the current plant I run OSHA...
We should all post our f-ups on here to make everyone else aware of the pitfalls of rushing things, working over tired etc. To me I could care...
Catch up on what I should have done in March???? Just too much OT at work this time of year outages and getting power plants ready for summer. I...
Looks like my yard last February minus the snow....BOMBSCARE!!:thumbs: Got tired of the sweetgum balls falling in the yard and dropped 3 ~80'...
^^^ milkcrate approved:rofl: :lol:
I guess I missed the initial design of the "build". You have 3-pt splitter now and want to power it with the 12hp off the wheel horse mower motor...
Vertical 12hp should be "good" for about a 16gpm pump. The couplings as noted above - Lovejoy is a manufacturer of this style, the are available...
Where you located Jetjr? Freezing weather will help with the sap. Really really freezing cold will get the pine to a point of popping apart when...
Nice Swags - I'm big fan of a modest lift for stance/leveling/appearance. Most knuckle heads go too high to make the bed useless - and the trucks...
They are different between all manufacturers except the deck lid - but not stock skins. It would be near impossible to keep the safety margins...
well I'm in deep here easy 3+cords predominately gum/pine but a good cord of oak. Might have under prepared but I blame that on 2010-11 lower back...