24hr burn seems almost insane, then again I don't have a cat stove and I'd probably be trying to put it out around 9-10am during the shoulder...
yeah dex is all about perfect stacking - you restacked a row or two once and decided never again
That's acceptable cause I can't see my house from the road by next week once the trees/shrubs fully bloom out - if I attempted to encircle the...
F-it Thistle it's keeping the wood semi dry from the driving rains for me tin keep the top few rows dry enough no sense in building a wood shed I...
You stop on the roadside and pick up a round of red oak that fell off a truck... We've all done it admit it
You have to explain to your significant other what you're looking at on the computer is another guy or gals wood. edited to include the gals as...
Your neighbors refer to you as the "Firewood Guy":thumbs: Met a guy helping one of my neighbors that is fixing his pasture fence line so this...
I'd say my scenario here is more to do with draft than anything else. If I tried to load the stove with a fire starter and dry wood I may get a...
Spark it isn't tinfoil to some of us that take things into perspective. If you quantitate the actual PM10 particulates say coal burners put off...
So your the guy that applies the TBC? I work on GE 7FA's - yes the entire engine is a bit of jigsaw puzzle/jungle gym
Beautiful spot you have there. I'll snap some pics of the place I go to down in the National Forest - it's probably flooded 6ft deep right now...
You guys are in store for what we had last night, had ~5" from yesterday through this morning - creek broke it's bank and a foot of water down at...
I heard about this on the radio Saturday except the guy calling in rated it @160knots - which I guess is about right conversion wise.... But I was...
Now where do I find an "Elvis Presley" hitch cover?:rofl: :lol:
To keep it non-political: The article states that the EPA estimates 18% of all soot is from woodstoves. They fail to expand that the 18% is...
Some how or another this site is going to end up with a political sub forum... I vote for the "Outhouse"
I did some beef ribs up last week. I usually let them render some fat in oven @200 for a couple hours before a short ride on the grill. It's a...
Matt I bought a cheap 9" round aluminum cake pan - drill a starter hole and finished cutting bottom with a regular jigsaw blade - took about 5mins...
The metal health disorder thing makes sense as I've never met a non-lib vegghead
Matt I'm late to the party but the duck I did back in December I used the drippings and coated some red potatoes in them part way through the...