I learned a long time ago to chain myself to the porch and throw my car keys in the yard before I even touch the stuff:whistle:
It's funny the beer names came up.. My aunt and uncle would get bunnies for their daughters and they all got named after the beer boxes they came...
if he leaves you a pile of pellets to pick up tomorrow morning I'd say you brought home a rabbit. If you have to break out the rake....then the...
The reason I would use a two syllable word is the training aspect - some say one syllable for dog names, I've done enough breaking and training to...
I thought it was a male (maybe confusing your old pup) then Blanca... it is. never mind it's a boy Blanco Best to run these by your daughter...
Blanco...But I'm partial on picking caricature features for naming dogs. Mine are: Billy Bob, black lab/chow, curr (was going to name him "bob"...
Jet not a critique just a bit more of experience when you try to use short pieces of cribbing on the end of a stack you're asking for it to tip...
The secondaries on a dry load was enough to convince me to get 3+yrs ahead. Relights on a 2- 3am call out to work with confidence to choke down...
If things are kind messy right now....just wait until the harvesting is over:D Don't believe I've ever seen even a select cut that didn't look...
Has to be the last load that truck ever made
Reaper what kind of stand you trying to work on? Not to derail the thread. Some trees will tolerate springtime pruning. It can also be a good...
I can see Scotty O hanging around the keystone fire pit grilling up some trout potatoes and asparagus with a fragile glass of white wine....
I was working on my messed up pool piping under the deck this afternoon and had a little dirt snake laying about a few inches from my work area...
Open the pool, crank the tunes, keep the cooler full...and the occasional cannonball after sweating up a storm putting up a half cord(on a cool...
Hand over your man card:rofl: :lol:
You should try it(2TB vinegar/5TB salt/2.5qt water (good for 5lbs)- you can't notice the flavor and after they soak for 30mins(boil vigorously for...
Cooking crab is basically boiling water - adding salt and what ever flavoring you prefer, oh and a couple tablespoons of white vinegar - makes...
smoked on a few pieces of hickory limbs laying in the yard with a base of the homemade charcoal. This early yellow corn is some kind of good - I...
Don that project came out awesome. Couple inputs on a deeper cabinet overhead: Someday you or someone else may want top load machines the door...
Yeah I had to cut my grass weeds today, even it out a bit anyways. Rib eye sounds good right about now:yes: