I think you're right I did a bit of digging with a 3.42 gear it's 5900, 3.73 7500, 4.10 8500. Glove box code is GT4 so it's a 3.73, so less...
I was going to try something similar last fall and never got around to it. The other articles I read stated to make sure you use a ground vapor...
As long as the frost doesn't hit the trees hard tonight we should be good - it sucks having two "Falls" in a year the normal one and the one...
Cut split and season accordingly so I have some shoulder wood for the cold snap that hits next spring...of course:rofl: :lol:
Yeah towing package. I haven't opened up the owners manual to find the rated capacity yet 9500lb is for the 6spd, this has the 4spd. A trailer...
I hear all the mystical stories of this hedge/osage orange from you guys on here - never set eyes on one. It's better than the hickory and...
I'm pretty sure I had ~3trees succumb to it on my property but Alabama isn't in the map area and the professional foresters at Auburn chalk up the...
Just under 4.5 cords - quite a bit more than usual 2+ of that were the Sweetgums I dropped in the yard last February - the below is just about...
I guess it broke off one of the log truck loads coming down the mountain - Wouldn't have wanted to be tailgating that truck [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I gotta ask - What the heck is the beam structure in the background? Some colossal swingset? or meat processing hanger?
Same thing here it just blew through this morning. I held off planting the garden on Sunday as they are predicting a frost tomorrow morning....
That's interesting, did a little reading and apparently original butcher's blocks were limited to the size of the rounds of southern sycamore....
Contemplating using hickory, rough ripping it with a chainsaw and then "milling" the remainder on the table saw. I vaguely remember from woodshop...
Two different ways to nip them before they repopulate - Mosquitos don't have a very large radius ~100yds Non enviro friendly way: Dig holes on...
[ATTACH] They had a rough day watching me work:rofl: :lol: Of course the occasional barking at the passing sputtering Harley, digging out a...
MM They lay the base tubing with the grade and then raise/lower the vertical tubes before screwing them. Gives flexibility on the side-side grade...
Nice stacks of wood:thumbs: Looks like a red oak behind one of the stacks need to come down - the one with the bark popping. The best firewood...
I think I see a few white oak rounds some maple and possibly hackberry over to the left. Nice score, be a bit nicer if it wasn't 45miles(hoping...
only good for the bigger stuff though - what's the visibility like? Seems like wearing a pair of scratched safety glasses would equate, or close...
Looks like a productive day:thumbs: I have tried various forms of goggles through work(spoggles etc.) they are crystal clear for about 10mins then...