I got thinking about making one with the piece of leftover gutter - then I remembered what the racket was with gutters, the gutter is cheap - the...
I had a buddy that grew them in raised boxes with full sheets of plywood on top, hinged on one end. His were set in a mature white pine grove to...
Are those some type of fence stakes?
Nice stacks Dave. My dogs would probably live in the void hunting chipmunks and the obligatory mountain scene:thumbs:
The one's that think outside the box - this wasn't David Cooks actual own rendition of Michael Jackson's Billy Jean [media]
311's version of The Cure's "Love Song" - one of the few I say is better than the original. 311 was awesome live [media]
Sounds like a Derecho Dex - typical when everything is blown in a straight line and not thrown in different directions. Had one blow through here...
I was going to say the first standing pic was deceiving as it looked like a little tree - but on the ground that sucker had some btu's Where's the...
No you eat eggs hot with the meal as a side - they are the most delicious side of a baked ham, just prep them so folks get something warm as they...
I hate the tiny draws that turn into quick sand when the trailer wheels hit it - then you're winching it out. I have found some spots on my...
Andy if you want to "wow" the crowd. Cloves inserted if you desire every few inches - ensure it's tight in foil for the prescribed reheating....
Looking good nice and dry up on the ridges - when that snow melts I bet you have some mud slews on the bottom - get it before it melts
It does look a lot like a scag/slash/red pine - but that stuff doesn't smell like a deep dark coffee...unless the Navy made coffee out of pine...
If you turn around and slowly stock somebody's wood pile in admiration, taking pictures of course....you might be firewood hoarder
Sorry about the Canyon - don't know how I missed that thread. Sweet new truck :thumbs: Believe it or not there was a 2014 with ~7k on it the HD...
Sounds like a good plan - I went from $1200 to fill the tank at the beginning of the season another $3-400 early February season (piece of mind)...
After I read the hoophouse link above I figured I'd add real world pro-built experience. Buy greenhouse poly - you will replace the cheap crap...
Got to 29 here and I picked the first one of the season off fuzzy buddy - could have been on him from yesterday and finally attached.
If you go the gutter route any leafy green(outside of head lettuce) herbs, radishes and beets for the greens - probably wouldn't be great for...
Could have been Harvey Updyke was testing his methods?...