From what I gather the two piece has a primary & secondary coil and the smaller "control box" is the gating/firing/triggering coil with an...
Pull the kill switch wire and check for spark first. Check with different spark plug as well. Check resistance from plug boot to ground on...
The kill switch is on the primary side of the coil and if it is chaffed can cause the primary induced voltage to trickle to ground. Or if not...
That is a really clean saw - and the original bar scabbard to boot:thumbs: Sounds like you're on the right path with the coil. An intermittent...
Jon I have one as my primary bucking saw. Really torquey saws, slower than the new stuff but they can grunt through cuts. You might want to try...
You can't use a 20amp receptacle on a 15A circuit. If you wire everything with 12ga on a 20A breaker the standard 15a receptacles will pass...
Don't do any cutting on it until you fill it with water - Pallet Pete becomes Barrel-Boom Pete
A slight upward angle on the sharpening makes worlds of difference, that and rakers set at a consistent grade (mine tend to be aggressive) will...
it drops right in the big easy. If your grill has low top may not work. Check out this thread...
Sounds like you have a good connection:thumbs:
Finally tried the kabob kit. Cut up beef, Vidalia onion, green peppers throw them all in a ziplock bag. I sprinkle a bit of McCormick's Montreal...
Wood fired thighs. [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol:...Originally planned on flattening it out for a grill grate - it didn't really want to cooperate.[ATTACH]
From the third picture it doesn't look too high from the ground to where the main trunk wyes. It would be pretty easy to drop both halves of the...
Cool idea. I have two pieces of perforated stainless from a natural gas coalescing filter - was planning on doing something similar
You should probably follow Ray's advice. I'm not sure of the "gray" area with using SO cord on a permanent/movable light fixture. I've only ever...
Soldering a light fixture is sort of overkill. Wire nuts would suffice... Actually on second glance the duct tape as your insulator is a big...
Ole Blue just woke up from winter yesterday, got a fresh battery(7yrs old and dropping to 4V on crank) a couple quarts of transmission fluid and...
The worst part of the potholes in Maine is the day you get heavy spring rains and they open up under a puddle - wham....there goes your alignment....
My buddy bought an Echo straight shaft BC w/bike handles in this price range - I'll hit him up on the model. He has run the heck out of it and it...