Snow just let up got ~2.5" - I know a dusting everywhere up north, but it has shut down every major road. Mercury just dropped past 18 It was a...
That Beech is some sweet stuff been a couple years since I had any in the stacks
22F and the white stuff is falling, ground is cold enough for it to stick. The roads will be a mess for a couple days with the highs forecasted...
That's aligning an Eh TV - and you're not Canadian Besides they all refer to them as "Bikes"
It got to 57 today - really pretty and a lot higher than the forecasted 38, been keeping the stove warm with small loads of gum. The red oak and...
I'm not a big fan of the '03-07 nose so my bias leads me towards the gray 02. The gooseneck hitch on the tan truck always makes me wonder how...
I think I found the culprit - walked out going to the grocery store a half hour ago - heard something running??? Like the AC condenser running....
All of the above except I tie the rope off to jack stands - easier to move in/out