My neighbor uses something like this she buys at TSC - it's actually for cattle/sheep/goats. They're just stray hounds/yard dogs she took up not...
I changed all of mine when I resided the house 4-5yrs ago. All Pella double hung solid vinyl with the grate between the glass. If you go a size...
There is a guy that buried a school bus as storm shelter in a trailer park on the other side of the state. It saved everyone's life in the big...
most of my rabbit recipes are for wild game and require sautéing and rice/canned mushroom additions very similar to the squirrel recipes I have -...
Probably the biggest decision maker was the weather - sad to see this nice big summer shade tree go. few miles up the road saw a similar tree...
I'll take some measurements but it's at least 24" DBH. Plan on counting the rings to check age as well
I grew up in Maine and never heard one my entire life until I moved down here -never in my previous work locations NC & VA. I remember reading...
I worked at it a bit today and decided to retire early as the skies were getting black sounds like the worst is coming through 2400-0600 Doesn't...
I didn't take it down - hired this one out...$400 is cheaper than the time it'd take me to drop it top down, as there was no where to put it down...
How do you copy a frame of the video? I need the bike helmet guy as my avatar :rofl: :lol:
I didn't realize until I looked at your signature - 1/7 acre is a small footprint. Is that the yard area or includes the house?
Sad day... It's 3yrs and 1 day from the one that went from Mississippi through Tuscaloosa and stayed on the ground all the way to NC. They've been...
Nice pile of splits. I love listening to the Owls here - they get in a hoot and bark battle with the dogs. I've got some Whippoorwills migrating...
It's on the ground, a Stihl 200T in the tree and a Husky 3120xp on the ground:thumbs:
I have been on the fence about taking it down, but when I was re-mulching the garden beds I noticed the bark on the house side at the base was...
I had a male Chihuahua that would smear his cheeks in every pile of deer droppings he ever found - called it his war paint He would also roll on...
Did I mention Billy Bob really hates it when you put a collar on him? Even though I put his tick collar on and removed the orange blaze one at the...
This White oak in front of the house should be on the ground early tomorrow - before it falls on the house hopefully. It's pretty large but the...
Split up some willow oak and cherry I had in rounds from a neighbors fence line. Oak is in the taller stack, cherry under the tin. And a few...
Spent the day battening down the hatches, cleaned up a bunch of old stuff in the front - supposed to be getting some bad weather tomorrow, the...