So my cousin stopped by today bringing gifts... These are Stihl chains. Used till dull and tossed by his employer. They get them for $12 each...
Me likey. Alot.
Dumb design.
My neighbors have an engine powered leaf collection "trailer" that has castors and no pivot at that mower. It ended up ripping the mounts right...
I'm bringing it to Dennis's GTG for people to play with. Bring cash...or something to trade I can't live without. Lol
Thanks bud. I'm happy with the results.
Fixed up above. Lol
It says that for me now too. I'll see what I can do... Try these. https://photos.app.goo.gl/96KMSXcLnmiKV9QVA...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This project is complete. [ATTACH]
Nice. I'm about to wrap up the 241 then, on to making two Homelite 150's into one.
The flywheel is in. Off to the dealer this week to snag that. Soon I'll be firing up 241 #2. If the hack that ported it did a decent job, it's...
T.A.D. is far more expensive than C.A.D.
I'd think post beam structures with straw bale insulation would be strong and have excellent insulating qualities. I remember they were treated...
[ATTACH]
Yes. They can opt out but cannot stay on permanent daylight savings time.
States can choose to stay with the actual time, not the other way around. Why doesn't every state have Daylight Saving Time? Daylight saving...
I believe the real time is what we just exited. Any state can choose to stick with that but it requires an act of congress to allow states to...
Thanks bud.
I wish they'd just pick one and stick with it. Personally, I'm fine with darkness at 9pm in the summer vs 10pm. When I was younger I leaned the...
Only saw these on a show about energy efficient house building techniques.