Aftermarket .325 Or 3/8 X 7 Tooth Mini Rim Sprocket For Original Stihl
I believe he wants a spare rim as well
I typed in stihl rim sprocket.
Ohio posted the link to the drum with rim. That same place sells just rims as well. Stihl Ms251, MS251C,Ms 241, Ms 231 Clutch Drum Rim Sprocket...
I don’t buy Chinese counterfeit products for my saws so I can't help you there. Someone already listed where you can order what you need up above.
Yep.
I saw you filing at Walt's and saw them cut. Maybe I'll give it a go one day.
It can't hurt performance I'm betting.
I figured it wasn't a thing on square with no corner. These all came off ms250's. Thats all the company buys for the lineman crews. The problem...
They can order it I would imagine. You are either waiting on it if they order it or if you order it.
Weigh Safe Trailer Hitches - Towing Peace of Mind
10-15% of loaderid weight is the target tongue weight. There is a hitch insert with built in scale.
I might could share...can you square file semi?
Yep. At least the stihl stuff stays stihl. No $2500 yellow and green 500i for you.
I'm sure there are. But, I'm a mighty mite fanatic so it will stay here. Lol
They also had a deal with homelite after echo then they bought homelite, move production down south and ruined them, then sold them off. After...
He will get me more I'm sure. He runs Husqvarna and echo at home.
He also gave me these. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These are Stihl chains. Used till dull and tossed by his employer. They get them for $12...
My cousin dropped off some gifts today. These are Remington mighty mite saws that were made fir John Deere and Montgomery wards. Theres a box of...
I guess I'll keep #2 for my GTG saw.