They also make a percentage of their victims allergic to red meat. Red Meat Allergy Caused by Tick Bite Is Spreading--And Nearly Half of Doctors...
Looks like they are setting in front of the real tires and wheels. Lol
They can be active anytime its above freezing.
[ATTACH]
He is in my prayers Pete.
That coming to Michigan soon?
Did you use a piston stop or put a piece of rope in the plug hole so stop rotation before taking off the clutch? It sounds like you held the...
I send my clothing to Insect Shield. They treat them with a permethrin that's good for 77 washings and no time limit. Pants, coveralls, shirts...
Same in Michigan.
I didn't see any studs in those tires.
I clicked on this thinking it was about car collections... I guess I should have known better.
Dok440 needs one...
STIHL MS 241C Professional Gas Powered Chainsaw w/ 16" Bar and Chain | eBay
Yep, Red and black. The older saws were metallic blue and white. These two make 10 of these I've had. Lol. CAD.... The vibration is the worst of...
I just looked it up on Acres saw collector site. Under the john Deere tab the first 13 saws are all Remington.
The new forester Platinum light bar will be here Tuesday. I'll give my impressions on it plus how much it weighs compared to the oregon speedcut.
MAF143 That red chassis is camp fire bound...
With the completion of the MS241 behind me, I've moved on to another project. Taking two Homelite 150's and and making one good one. The red saw...
That's a performance enhancement in itself.
Count the points on your original spur drum. If it's 7 points, get a 7. If it's 8, get 8. My guess is its 7.