Very cool.
The taper IS what holds the flywheel in place once tightened. The key is only to get it lined up correctly for ignition timing. They generally...
He hasn't been around here in a long time.
Lol.
Slacker
I would.
For me, with all my spine bs, the weight is the main thing for bars. The stihl light and oregon speedcut are the lightest I have. The sugihara...
Just a pneumatic pencil grinder here. Straight one. I haven't gotten a 90° unit yet.
I don't have them. I don't do enough to justify the costs. I could justify a small lathe much easier because I could do other things with it.
I replaced the blue outerwears prefilter with a new black one after the pics. The blue one has a hole in it where it shouldn't have.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Squish cutting mandrel SMALL Squish cutting Mandrel Large
Nope. Me either.
Its more about not having to pizz with oiled foam filters anymore and have better performance than stock. Those pleated 1/5 scale rc car filters...
I like how the filter mod turned out so much Imma get a new hood for the XS 241 and do the same thing to it.
Thank you. I'm pretty pleased with it.
I don't consider this a light bar for an 18". I'll weigh the Oregon speedcut at some point for a comparison. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Dyno joe sells a hand tool for cutting squish but unless you do a bunch it's kinda spendy.
I really enjoy using my XS 2511P. It's a nasty little ripper.
Maybe using the decomp would have prevented the pull start failure...