Has anyone used one of those chips, that eliminate points on a saw, only to have it not run correctly after? This is the second time on two...
Its amazing what a muffler mod can do for most saws.
I muffler modded the neighbors and removed the carb limiters. They are pretty impressive for a 45cc non pro saw. I keep looking at them when I'm...
Three? I think he's started more threads than anyone else.
I concur. After trying Stihl chain for the first time I understood why people are willing to pay the extra. I was also impressed with that...
The only differences I've seen between these saws are different coils and carburetors. Different part numbers on the flywheels but they look the...
I thought I saw mushrooms in the melted cheese but its seasoning on top. Lol
Now, there is a noticable weight difference between these saws that the bar and chain differences doesn't explain. I've heard the earlier 241s...
Chains... 18" Stihl 23RS .050 / .325. Narrow kerf. [ATTACH] 18" Stihl RS .063 standard .325 [ATTACH]
Then went scale crazy. Bars first. 18" Oregon speed cut, .050 narrow kerf .325. [ATTACH] 18" Forester platinum light, .063 standard kerf .325...
So I'm out sharpening those free chains today for 241 #2 and decided to provide y'all with some useless information. First a tooth... [ATTACH]
Sharpening chains for the greatest fire wood saw made. Getting ready for Denny's GTG. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If I try them I'll let y'all know.
I haven't heard of them. Im am considering trying the Duke's chain. Pretty reasonably priced.
As long as the gauge is the same, .050, .063 ect, it doesn't matter.
I see he lowered his starting bid from 400 down to 200.
I don't think there is a .325 bar longer than 20" that I've seen. Unless you use a .050 hard nose bar.
It's best to use a plastic piston stop or rope through the plug hole to stop the piston before removing the clutch or flywheel. As far as your...
MS 241 C-M petrol-driven chainsaw: versatile and powerful for harvesting | eBay
If your cig lighter receptacle is live when ignition is off. Most modern vehicles its not, which I find irritating.