Thank you so much for that experiment! I didn't mean to put you to work though :emb: Does the oil normally smell, or is it a stronger smell...
:thumbs:
Well good, we never "used" one. Was given one for Christmas years ago but it stayed on the pipe, guess we never needed it. I just finally saw...
That would be fun!!
Afraid not, mine was Focus21. Pump. It's discontinued :(
I just don't care anymore. Pull it up with a barrette. Grab the back when it gets too long, chop it off and even it out (or husband evens it...
Thank you
Wow! Congrats!! I was busy admiring the pics of your camper, my jaw dropped when I saw that awesome truck!!
Bummer! We have candles but it'd be nice to have a different back up. We have propane lantern, but only one. Eggshooterist , would you know...
oops LOL
I finally got a front blinker unit replaced on the Blazer last year. Went over 25 years using a piece of plastic milk jug and replacing with...
If you did a shower could you run that and the sink out a gray water line?
:ups: We're only called for 1.5" but still stoked too!
Thursday is last day of school here, 1/2 day. Need to get presents wrapped!
I think it was 9 years ago, moved in here permanently 10/2013, and legal pot went into effect 2014, the year we sold our home.