Yes, I'm certain he does, listened to him for so long. Our dentist is doing testing, really neat deal, sleep with a ring on, as in like wedding...
Would you believe there are termites over here? People say it's from all the wood that comes and goes through here.
Merry Christmas from Wyoming :)
Who does this remind me of? [ATTACH]
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
For taxidermy?
I bought some "distressed" (seconds?) mattresses awhile back. We put kiddo's on this summer and she loves it. Tonight we put ours on, WWW bought...
:faint:
We had 2-3" overnight, this morning some bare spots and little drifts. Cold though high in the 20's and 6 for overnight low tonight. I hope Cash...
Nice shed, what are the cables hanging on the front used for?
:thumbs: and :rofl: :lol: We're used to smoke dragons, huge fire boxes where we just scoot the ashes to the sides and keep burning. Stove was...
:), no worries, I was curious and I did ask.
Ours are piles most the time, why do they bother you?
I'd like to give you my comment, but I live in an arid area, the wood seasons by itself snow/rain, or both or none of either. I've seen some...
They put our tree up Thanksgiving weekend, love it! And not sure how to get through all the wrapping, like I had a time warp and Christmas...
:picard:
What do you shave if you're bald? Sideburns, neck ?
Best Wishes :)
:campfire:
I wasted over $100 on some gun powder for my husband. I realized it right after I sent payment.