Oh boy!
Thank you! WWW has the flu, out of it the last 2 days.
Well poo, I just found a couple red drips in the snow, I assume they dripped off as I parked. Google thinks it's transmission fluid :confused:
Glamping :)
:rofl: :lol:
Thanks!
:thumbs:
"Is it wrong???" ? :rofl: :lol:
Thanks, ordering some now via Target, though I keep getting timed out on checkout. Lol, he said M. Umm getting a pk of M and one of L.
Boxer or boxer briefs? If boxer briefs husband would appreciate the waist band. What style is that called?
Oh gosh, thank you :) I am better today, burned the candle on both ends before Christmas Eve and the Christmas Day, but a bunch of sleep last...
:popcorn:
As far as this Lady, we have a sock drawer and an underoo's drawer. No folding or rolling. Except underoo drawer the ladies are on the right...
I have to go to town tomorrow, pick up a couple things including pellets. Glad that is still installed. Roads were bad yesterday afternoon, high...
Glad it's a cold type thing and not the flu! I don't blame you for working outside :) And do what you can for your sick girls and not catch it...
We don't have fresh leftovers this year :eek: I didn't feel well and went to bed very early, they made home made raviolis, cooked and ate 1/2,...
Dennis how are you feeling this afternoon?
Boo, the Grinch sent the flu to our house for Christmas. Kiddo was well enough yesterday, very nice Christmas morning :) Unfortunately WWW...
How far away from your washing machine is it? Our first generation front loader ~ 2004 vibrated our that part of the house. Brand new...