Crud, I jinxed myself. Woke up sick :doh:
:eek: looked out the window to see what doggie was staring at. Scared me for a second or two till I made sense of it. A white strip moving (I...
I think may have had/have separate things, not sure buy dry cough in both. Kid was fevery muscles aches, but turned into a snotty head cold...
Crud, I have to go to town tomorrow. Apparently it's too late for power of attorney for WWW to sign for me :confused:
:picard: I can still see the dent I made while backing out of a tight angled parking lot ~2006. 18" infront of the rear tire. A little speed...
[ATTACH]
It lives! And is now garaged again. It's more of a back up truck now and rarely goes out of town, but always there when needed. More bangs and...
No worries, I don't know other states either, nor do I live there anymore.
Backwoods Savage and my father would have been 1 year old that year :)
Jim, he lives a few hours south, not sure a seller would drive that distance.
Hi Joe!! Nice to meet you. I lived in Bellvue for 21 years, I miss it so bad. Anyway the only choice we had was lodgepole pine. Worked just...
I'm ~20 miles from town, highway so pretty fast, but pay delivery fee for almost everything. I too know understand how much it costs and don't...
Sorry guys, same here. Except I'm the hold out.
:rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: Try being evacuated for a wildfire and putting one's whole life in a 78' Terry Travel Trailer- we did. Imagine, computer tower, 20...
This is my first ranch house on the ground. Dirt road to dirt driveway, the house shakes when the trash truck lifts and shakes the dumpster...
:rofl: :lol:, nice pun!
I tried a small insert that was flush since it's a small room, nope, too small and not enought heat. We put a previous wood stove in instead,...
Good, glad nobody was cold also I assume it adds home value. :yes:
How do you heat when the gun is out of commission?