What a nice th ing to do for your brother :)
Our doggie (smaller than Hayden) was really bad about kiddo's little socks and hair scrunchies. She's trained not to go in that side of the house...
Poor doggie, he took out and looked over a rifle and went to a neighbors house for shooting. She's 1/2 sad and 1/2 irked.
We're both up near 10 tonight. But watching a movie, no ball drop.
Thanks, I'm only a few days in, poor WWW is over a week now and still not up to speed, like you described.
FBS Gas, similar here, it's a long one.
Somehow I make it up late a lot of nights, but never NYE lol.
Oh how nice :) Glad for both of you.
Similar, but sometimes we try to stay up for 10pm NYC ball drop.
Required :)
Slide your pellet bags down it for the basement dweller :)
x2
I was shopping for kids thermal underwear a couple years ago, Walmart. Didn't have her size in the girls dept. so I went to the boys. Sure...
Thank you, day 2 figured it be the same or worse. It's the same fortunately.
Glad he's okay and you spotted it!
Phew!! How did you know he ate it? Scraps?
:rofl: :lol: Did you get little holes bruises lol?
Thanks, me too :)
You're so sweet BB :)
My mom used anything that was handy at the time lol. Dad was a knuckle thump to the head. My aunts both have little bald patches at their napes,...