Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to axeman & BobbyLee Elkins & Captain1 & grassguerilla & JD123 & Jess & Josephus35 & longislandcamper Shannon...
So I googled it. Interesting fish.
Morning all. Weather change in the offing. Warm wind this morning with clouds hanging around. Forecast is for rain but it probably won't amount...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to amy strum & Andrew978 & babafats & Big wood & branchburner & briano & Bronikjb & BurningPNWood & Casa del...
I hate to think how long it takes to free the boards from the pallets. So many nails or staples in them.
I like the darker colour of the sunflower.
For us, it is watching the fog slowly disappear down the hill and then we watch it form and eddy over the water. Today, it lifted up above the...
yooperdave I am no expert and don't quote me on this but a quick search on Revenue Canada's site turned up this information. I think what it is...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aron Neubaum & Brc75 & CrufflerJJ & Dclark13 & Edward gokey & Gabriel & hardwood & ibew1245 & jsab9191 &...
Morning All. Heavy fog this morning but it is slowly dissipating. Another beautiful summers day in the making. Watching Blue Jay first thing...
Sounds like fun bogieb Nice part is that you didn't have to drive. I hear you on the height thing. I would have white knuckled the bridge...
I was wondering about all the water on the "deck" when the waves weren't that bad to be breaking over the front. Thanks for the info.
Hitting the like button seems a bit inadequate after looking at all the pictures.
Morning all. Foggy morning that will clear off to bright sunshine. Our good weather is continuing. We are blessed that the house can be opened...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Volk & Arkywally & Ashley & Bill And Kayla & Dontnubblemebro & Elderthewelder & Knight63 & leon...
Awesome picture. What is the cargo on the ship?
Morning All. Another clear sunny day dawned. Fog is just laying out on the water until about now when it dissipates. Busy day with household...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to André Marcoux & Ashton & Brazos River Rat & Cis Wineinger & Cutter69 & DAVID HEDDING & donny_appleseed &...
Good news to hear.
Morning All. I had a great day with Mom yesterday. Weather here is ramping up to another warm day. The evenings are cool so I get all the...