Thanks for the info. I will have to look into that.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to UncleJoe [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 69bird400 & Benny & Bradma74 & Brander & codeman21 & EMS779 & Farmerfrancis & gcounsell & gulity1 &...
Morning All. I seem to have missed a day here. Made a trip down island yesterday with Mom's car for work done on it. No A/C, no cruise control,...
What buZZsaw BRAD said. they are really tiny and bite a lot. I found this for you. some people are really affected by them and others they...
Never too late to Wish a Very Happy Birthday to Smokinpiney [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Late Happy Birthday today to adaml.kaufman1 & JJ Homesteader & kappel15 & Karvinkanuck & LongPondPaperBoy & mamadamma10 &...
campinspecter always wears suspenders. Clip on type are alright if it is dress pants but the button ones are better for jeans and work pants. He...
Morning All. Up early so campinspecter can head out to get another load of firewood while it is still cooler. I am headed over to Mom's to pick...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday to Marshel54 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2scars & 62alf & bigal06 & bulldawgtruckingltd & Bullets & Daniel Therrien & davethewave & dieseldod &...
I did a little bit of Googling and yes, traditionally it is used for smoking salmon.
I don't know as we don't smoke or BBQ food.
Afternoon All. Well, campinspecter was getting ready to leave to go get another load of firewood and our electricity went off. I wasn't planning...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 97cavy22 & Andie & basbr & condensermike & Conner & CR888 & drt340 & DuelburnJake & Gale & jane &...
Headed out this morning again. Fog cover wasn't as heavy so it was very quickly sunny and hot where we were working. campinspecter decided to go...
I never heard of these re-usable canning lids. What a great idea. I have some of my grandmother's jars that have glass lids with rubber gaskets...
that is close. Although there are tremors going on all the time in our area, we rarely feel anything never mind hear it.
Morning All. Heavy overcast this morning that will burn off again. We are headed out for firewood again this morning. The alder pile is calling...
We want to go and see that as well. It is on our bucket list.