campinspecter made a sunburst of fishing line from our clothesline pole that kept the eagles, owls and hawks away. From the pole, he had lines...
Morning All. It did rain yesterday. We got the room prepped and ready for a coat of paint today. campinspecter has the zone valve pulled out...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BillHurley3 & broncstomper & cfig67 & crash55 & KWTL & like2surf & NYCaver & Tommy two chops & Woody0331
Now this one I recognized and liked back in the day.
that sure looks nice.
Awesome production. Canning is so satisfying when you see the end results.
I saw a similar looking bus conversion down town the other day and immediately thought of you. It wasn't as nicely done as yours. Enjoy your...
Morning All. Early start this morning as we have circulating heating problems. campinspecter headed down island to pick up parts for the fix and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aclarke & Backwoods Patriot & Bernie Corbett & bingwa & Boyd & cjb0813 & ColoradoCutter & Donnie Chainsaw...
I think we all can relate to this. Cute looking dog.
No, we are not bored. It is fascinating watch everyone build something just a little different than anywhere else.
Such a shame to see it disintegrate. It must have been quite lovely at one time.
Morning All. Fog again this morning. We got thunderstorms and heavy rain yesterday afternoon. I think we have to wait until Tuesday for...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to drf255 & Frank Audano & gnfo & illenema & ms391 & Scaredturtle2 & Sebastien & Sequoia & Slugo755 & TIMber...
that's a real nice space to relax in Pallet Pete
Thanks for doing that. I will see if I can find some.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to agr516 & Barnaclebob & BonScott46 & Chipmeister & cory@owen & Frank Renzo & gstraneva & Holy McBuff &...
Morning all. Heavy fog this morning with the prospect of sunshine. We had a good day at Mom's yesterday. Too wet to cut the grass so it will...
You will be in our prayers, Dennis.
lukem it will be nice to see all those jars lined up in the storage area. winter sunshine.