Morning All. We finished painting the room and put it back together. It looks so much better, if I say so myself. Last time it was painted was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aesop & bshivel & Cmm001 & diddy & drummerpcr & JDerekNutt & Jeaneen Walker & kbq5132 & Manolo & MOJBZ &...
awwww! baby pics are great.
Would you be able to do any summer canning out there? I always thought summer kitchens for canning that you find on farms to be such a neat idea.
Welcome back FatBoy85 You have been missed.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Birdie & bmc98nu & Certified106 & ciccio & cjantczak & Doug Turnis & DSMITH & Kathy Osburn & MerrillMacMan...
Morning all Up early again as campinspecter heads out for another load of firewood. He was able to make the ferries to get him to Mom's for...
I think everyone needs to do their own research on subjects like this and make up their own mind. Fortunately I don't have a habit of drinking...
Morning all. Up early as campinspecter is headed out for another load of firewood. I am headed up to the church to finish off the painting...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to SmokeyTheBear [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Lastmohecken [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Cash Larue [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill Hayes & bostonpilot & Brushpile & KeswickRidge & Lescarpentier & Mary Cordle & red shed on the hill &...
I found this info on Sassy tea Sassafras Tea: Health Benefits and Side Effects
Attach lattice panels to the frame. Small gaps so nothing can be handed through and enough material to block a good look inside. Driftwood gate...
We did have a good time Chazsbetterhalf and T.Jeff Veal Unfortunately I forgot the phone and the camera so I didn't take any pictures....
Morning All. I am taking the day off from painting and I am going firewood harvesting with campinspecter this morning. I think it will be cooler...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Amanda & Bakewell & Big country & Carbine & CountDraftula & dunderjeep & Glenn & Michaelb1850 & Phillip D...
never heard of them. They look so good.
Amen to that.