Some great ideas there. Constant flexing in the wind would be the biggest problem.
Really interesting info. I couldn't figure out why laying the rounds down to do the noodling would make a difference. Then as I saw the pictures...
Nice!
I was trying to think of how you could fasten the two edges together so they wouldn't flap against each other but I can't think of anything.
Talking about drive in theatres. During Covid partial shutdowns, our local theatre obtained a pop-up drive in theatre. I am not quite sure how...
Morning all. I am not complaining about no rain as we are getting heavy fogs each morning. It cleared off quicker yesterday and didn't come back...
Like bogieb said, I don't want to like this either. Take care of yourself.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to b.c. & Bedminster Woodburner & ChadB74 & David Grau & glgratti & gmsowers & Jeff Kearney & JEvans &...
This month it has been rare to see a sunrise as we have had so much fog. I caught this a couple of days ago and thought you might like to see it....
Morning All. campinspecter and his supervisor headed out early again this morning for a load of firewood. Everything he is getting now will go...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 300DMMAG & 94BULLITT & Fred Streed & Heim farm & Kayla Lacombe & lakeguy & Megan Darnell Campbell & Nolan...
Beautiful picture. Enjoy your time off.
I hope you post a picture when it is finished.
Nice work. What kind of finish are you going to put on it?
Morning all. Foggy again this morning. It cleared off for about three hours yesterday and then drifted back in. We have been hearing a lot of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Greenstick [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BC1979 & blkbry & Carol Hill & Chuck Criss & CTFIRE & gregn & Handiman00 & JerryFrancis & KGuinn & Kyle...
bogieb Thanks for the info especially on how to change it over. I wouldn't have thought of that. I will have to research to see what is...
Wow. I have never heard of a electric pressure canner. I wonder if you are able to keep the pressure more stable than using propane or an...
Thanks for the info. Mom has only one cat now who will spend quite a bit of time outside and then comes in and uses the litter box. We have been...