Morning All. Heavy thick fog this morning. I can barely see downtown. campinspecter is headed out for another load of firewood this morning. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill gray & chris84 & deepcreekoutdoorservices & Dizzy & ELMERGENE & Farmersarducci & gc444 & Gino & GRS...
I don't think I could like this the dogs don't seem to remember what happens. I am glad we don't have skunks on Vancouver Island.
This is what is anchored out in front of our community. It is huge. M5: On board the largest single-masted sailing yacht in the world
Fir makes a neat sounding pop on the first split of the round.
Wishing a Very Awesome birthday today to Chvymn99 and a big Thank You for posting all the birthday wishes every day. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 45cheese & Arik & Boombastic & BrucePA-CWood & Dokey & jd87 & jlggomez & Mirkwood Jim & M_S_S & JackHammer...
Love his colouring. The picture of him in the dog bed is priceless
Incredible colour
Morning all. campinspecter headed out early for firewood gathering. We are going to have a couple of warm days. We delivered a load of firewood...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Erik B [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to acreid & Bassmn23 & Beet Stix & bigfrank97 & Bob Lineaweaver & ChrisNY & deepwoodbigbear & Funonahonda &...
Morning All. Windy out there this morning. We got rain yesterday. Went out to dinner at Telegraph Cove and the boardwalk was wet and slippery....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to In the Pines [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bubba & cwn877 & Firechaser82 & JSPowerJR & Kurt & Kyle OHagan & Larry marquette & Maxim & mtkeg & Scols &...
I have never had enough onions to preserve but I wouldn't have thought of slicing them and freezing them. Do you use them in soups or fry them...
Morning all. Overcast and I think we had rain overnight. Not a lot. I am not sure what's going on today. I have so many projects on the go...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Austin & Bushman & david nelson & FarmHand78 & Farrier & Fire mike & H 2 H & heffty08 & Mark J & Nighthawk...
A friend of ours had two new puppies born yesterday on National Dog day. They were border collies and they are so cute! Sorry I don't have pics....
Happy Anniversary, Horkn and Mrs. [ATTACH]