Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aaron johnson & Bluelou & Charles Burchi & DANIE & Hawkee-T & firewoodbuckenman & mckinney91 & njvermonter...
stubborness gets you a long way. Looks real nice.
Morning All. Woke up to clear skies this morning. It is going to be hot for our area today. Away from the water it might get to 80 F If the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : B2792 & BarryJ & Bmmillp & christina & DaleM & Darrell Gentle & Faith & fishguy & Hoytman & Ronron &...
Wishing a very Happy Birthday today to daffonce & frosty & GHarbin & Gregger89 & henrik1224 & intonativefishes & Kat & Onofrio & Pula
Morning all. It is still morning. Fog just clearing off to bright sunshiny day. I didn't get out soon enough to work in the garden. We had a...
Morning all. It has been busy the last couple of days. Heading down island with Mom for her CT scan. Hopefully we will find out what her jaw...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill Lion & bulldozerjoe & bwhunter85 & Chris88 & christopher & Darrengadget & Delanga & Dieselpig & EFG3...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today a day late to Andy Cruickshank & Beth & Bill Kozempel & chilson1 & Cranktwister & FAMILY GOD GUNS & STIHL &...
I tell myself that not to look at this thread at this time year. I don't listen very well. I am :drool: :drool:
I think all the high temperatures out east is why we are finally getting summer weather here. 6 months of rain was getting tiring.
Morning all. Going to be a nice day here again once the overcast burns off. We had a good visit with Mom and got the lawns cleaned up. The rest...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Booman & BradArnett & bwalters199 & countrybiggen & Drew & isipwater & Jethro & Satchmo1960 & Stout &...
Morning All. Overcast with fog. It will burn off in a couple of hours. I think we are in for a stretch of nice weather. I went out and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to anneteng & Chris Ralph & countrybiker & Dan07 & Dewittmichiganwood & Gavorosalini & GrillinGirl & Jbid &...
Morning All. Well summer arrived yesterday afternoon. A bit of wind with the sunshine and everything started to dry out. Got some yard work...
they look great. Our huckleberries are pretty scant this year. It must have been too wet and cold with they flowered. Blackberries are just...