He was probably thinking of an 028. Only thing I know of on an 026 is the top cover badge is nla
Jred coming up soon
Replace fuel filter. Fill it with 911
Gotta elongate the coil mounting holes a little Find out where it runs the best and cut a new keyway
Cheater! You peeked
Clint traded his snelling 201t to Cole for a 2071 jred. Clint wants me to port the 2071. Cole brought up his 7900 to fit a 272xp coil into.
15 minutes without a post. You guys still filling those forms out or what?
I missed it. What is mg?
Dropped off a 2071 jred of Clint's and a 7900 for me to put an unlimited coil in
Howdy. Done working for today. Cole dropped off a couple saws to play with and we chatted until our toes froze. Next time I'll have a fire built...
I'm ok. About to go sand and prime some drywall Woohoo
Looks like you'll be going to the beach Tuesday and Wednesday
Eh
And pallets....
Coffee helmet ftw
Sir no sir. 8 saws waiting to be ported.
Dallas would step outside for a smoke and the cold air would snap that new leg right off
I raffed
It already is. Didn't a husky engineer design the 361 jug?
I'd definitely go get some Husqvarna hi temp paint and vidja his muffler being painted.....