What? You were up at 2 last night
Can't tell. I need to clean up snow around the test logs tomorrow so I can get to the beech like at Custer's
Yeah send it. I ran this one at Custer's. Ran ok, not much torque.
It's got a 24 with an 8 on it now
Sort of. It's stihl 661 with ports like a husky 395. It doesn't know whether to run like a scalded dog or stop to pick up it's own screws
Hard to tell. I think it's running rich and 4 stroking, judging by the plug color
Yep
I'm good. Just got done with Popcorn. Maxed out, she was
Howdy
Normally yes. Today, there is not a cloud in the sky. And the temp shows it
Yo. Back at it soon enough. Long night......
Sorry to hear that. Hope Buck gets to feeling better soon
Did Uncle Buck come over today?
lol. No not quite. More like luncheon food. But it's dam good
One more Christmas gathering.....
Turn over a new leaf.....for the brotherhood
We're gonna need pics of Carrie helping you cut more wood for next year....
Prolly not yet. Must be sumfin else
Just like Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners all over again
Im great. Spending some family time