What? He finally invoiced you? That's gotta be a couple grand
A farmer wanted to have his hens serviced, so he went to the market looking for a rooster. He was hoping he could get a special rooster, one that...
Ok. No more football talk for at least a month.
Did it again. 4th and 1, for the game. Throws a 20yd int. Jimbo best figure it out or he'll be dunzo
Why throw a hail Mary on 4th and 10? You need 10.....
Yes. Problem is, the old stuff is so lightweight that I can't blow cellulose on top of it or it'll just compact it. And if I use the same stuff,...
In houses, r49 is now code. Which is about 15-16".
I have about 8" up there. 3' would be toasty
I know what you mean. But we don't threaten anyone's defense. They always have an answer. We need a threat
Sorry. You'e wondering what in the heck I'm talking aboot
Yes. I think we need another Bootstrap
I need to get the boys up in the garage rafters and do some re insulating. When I did it originally, i blew in pink fiberglass in the ceiling. It...
Just turned it on. Seems all we can do is nearly shank a field goal
Still slacking. You?
Keep it coming......
That sounds good. I was just thinking about throwing a shoulder on the smoker
Nice job.
When it rains it pours. You have how many vids in your YouTube now? 3? 4? Impressive. 3-400% overnight
It was easy for me. She'd put a whoopin on anybody that wasn't being proper. Both boys were good too. I got lucky
Enjoy it. Soon they'll be 15 and you'll be up all night wondering whose backseat theyre........oh never mind